How to Be a Change Catalyst - 4 Part Video Challenge Series
"How to Be a Change Catalyst" 4-Week Video Challenge Timeline
Week 1: What is our catalyst for being a change agent?
Day 1: Video Release 1 (Monday)
- Video Content: Introduction to the concept of a Change Catalyst, using the transformation story of Brian Head Welch, discussion on Ephesians 2:8-10, the concept of God's grace and the potential of small actions to make a substantial difference.
- Call to Action: Participants are encouraged to carry an odd object as a reminder of God's grace in their lives and to consider how they can contribute to the invite culture.
Day 4: Check-in Email 1 (Thursday)
- Email Content: Encourages participants to share who they have been praying for and reminds them to watch the video.
Week 2: Who are the people I should invest relationally in?
Day 8: Video Release 2 (Monday)
- Video Content: Shares the transformative story of Chuck Colson and the importance of authenticity and relationships in faith-sharing. This session focuses on Acts 4:13 and introduces the "football throw" analogy.
- Call to Action: Participants are encouraged to identify four people from their circle, move towards them relationally, and pray for them daily.
Day 11: Check-in Email 2 (Thursday)
- Email Content: Encourages participants to share their experiences in deepening friendships with people. Checks in on how "moving towards people" is going.
Week 3: What would happen if I invited one person to our church?
Day 15: Video Release 3 (Monday)
- Video Content: Details Lee Strobel's journey from atheism to Christianity, with a focus on John 1:35-51. The video discusses the power of the phrase, "Come and see," and the concept of a "faith journey bus."
- Call to Action: Participants are encouraged to pray for an opportunity to invite one of the four people they've identified to church this week.
Day 18: Check-in Email 3 (Thursday)
- Email Content: This email checks in on who the "one" is the person is planning on inviting.
Week 4: What does it mean to include people my life?
Day 22: Video Release 4 (Monday)
- Video Content: Shares the inspiring story of Nick Vujicic, discusses the story of the prodigal son, and emphasizes the importance of inclusion. It challenges the shrinking trend of social circles and promotes the three "I"s: Invest, Invite, and Include.
- Call to Action: Participants are encouraged to organize a social event mixing church friends with social connections outside of church.
Day 25: Check-in Email 4 (Thursday)
- Email Content: Encourages participants to share what it was to mix their social circles. It tries to unearth what it's like to "include" people from outside the church in their relational circles.
Week 5: Wrapping Up
Day 29: Wrap-up Email (Monday)
- Email Content: Congratulates participants on completing the challenge, invites them to share their overall experiences and the impact they've made, and provides information on potential next steps.
How to Be a Change Catalyst - Part 1
How to Be a Change Catalyst - Part 2
How to Be a Change Catalyst - Part 3
How to Be a Change Catalyst - Part 4
Texting (SMS) Ready-to-Use Prompts
For use in services, social media, on landing pages, etc.