Are you struggling to re-engage and retain volunteers?
Are you ready to create an irresistible volunteer culture where volunteers do the recruiting for you?
Do you want your ministry to grow but are you concerned that you don’t or won’t have enough volunteers to make it happen?
Are you looking for ways to get your volunteers excited about serving?
Do you need strategic outsiders to help you navigate this uncertain season?
Are you ready to learn the 4 secrets to create an irresistible, sticky volunteer culture?
Do you want to learn how to help volunteers find their fit so they don’t quit?
Are you ready to learn a new mindset that will help you set the stage for success?
Are you ready to stop the revolving door of volunteers?
Do you want to learn how to lead a volunteer huddle that everyone wants to be a part of?
- 6 Bi-Weekly Group Coaching Calls
- May 5th, 19th, June 2nd, 16th, 30th & July 14th
- Calls recorded for future reference.
- Email Support from Christine & Rich.
- One 1on1 call during the cohort. (Team training, personal coaching... whatever works best for your church!)
- One Year Access to Private Slack Channel - a great way to stay connected with the group!
- BONUS: "4 Strategies for Creating an Irresistible Volunteer Culture" Workshop & Team Discussion Guide" (Perfect team training for the launch of 2021! Done for you team workshop with discussion guide.)
Your Cohort Coaches
Christine is the Executive Pastor of Ministries at GT Church, a multi-site church in Berks County, Pennsylvania where she provides strategic direction and visionary leadership.
For the past 13 years, her entrepreneurial spirit and initiative have enabled her to launch out-of-the-box, innovative approaches to ministry that have led to growth and sustainable change. She has become known as an expert in the area of volunteer engagement and leadership development making her a sought-after consultant and leadership coach.
Christine is a dynamic, authentic communicator who has been the featured speaker for numerous local, regional, and national conferences including The Orange Conference and SALT. Her diverse life and business experiences have allowed her to connect with audiences around the world, ranging from ministry leaders and volunteer teams to business owners and corporate executives.
Christine is passionate about helping individuals and organizations discover and live out their full potential. Her desire to develop and equip leaders to impact the next generation is what propelled her to write her book, "The Volunteer Project: Stop Recruiting. Start Retaining" a practical guide to creating an irresistible volunteer culture.
Christine, a self-proclaimed coffee snob and foodie, enjoys traveling with her husband and business partner, Jim, to find the best local restaurants and coffee shops. Entrepreneurs at heart, they were flippin’ houses before it was cool and have owned a cafe for the past 26 years all while raising three pretty awesome guys!
Rich Birch has a unique background within the core leadership teams of three fast growing churches that enables him to speak with clarity on helping your church grow. He has seen churches go from less than one thousand in attendance to multiple thousands every weekend. His leadership has been at the hub of encouraging that growth.
He led the charge in helping The Meeting House in Toronto to become the vanguard multi-site church in Canada with over 5,500+ people in 19 locations. In addition, he served on the leadership team of Connexus Church in Ontario, a North Point Community Church Strategic Partner. He has also been a part of the lead team at Liquid Church - a 6 location multisite church serving the Manhattan facing suburbs of New Jersey. Liquid is known for its innovative approach to outreach and community impact.
Rich has also interviewed over 350 church leaders from prevailing churches for his popular weekly podcast called unSeminary. As well he is the author of two Amazon bestselling books: "Unreasonable Churches: 10 Churches Who Zagged When Others Zigged and Saw More Impact Because of It" & "Church Growth Flywheel: 5 Practical Systems to Drive Growth at Your Church".
Rich is passionate about helping your church reach more people, more quickly through excellent execution. He known for his focus on practical application that church leaders like you can apply right away.
BRING YOUR TEAM!
This experience is designed for teams of up to 4 people from each church. One registration gets your entire team access to the cohort.
"Christine is an inspiring truth teller who offers scriptural truth with passion and power."
- Danielle Strickland, Author, Speaker, and co-founder of Brave Global, Amplify Peace, and Women Speakers Collective
"Christine delivers truth in an authentic and personal way that invites everyone to something new."
- Kristen Ivy, Executive Director of Messaging Orange (The reThink Group)
"We’re thankful for the wisdom and expertise that Christine has shared with so many leaders in our Orange Learning Cohort. Practical and engaging, Christine’s knowledge and best practices have inspired us all!”
- Geoff Surratt, Teaching Pastor and Church Consultant & Sherry Surratt, Director of Leadership Strategy, The Rethink Group
- Strategic perspective & clarity for leading volunteers during this uncertain time
- Connection with other like-minded ministry leaders
- Best practice ideas and strategies exchange with fellow peers
- Expert insights from leading thinkers and mentors
- Ready-to-use training to impact your ministry right away